A tasty spin on a classic summer drink!
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 121 kcal
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Matcha powder
- 2 limes sliced
- Juice from 1 lime (so 3 limes total)
- 1 bunch of green grapes frozen
- 2 green apples sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 1 liter sparkling soda
- Bring the water to a boil in a tea kettle or small saucepan over the stove. Place the matcha in a heat safe bowl and slowly pour the water in, one tablespoon at a time, while whisking the matcha until dissolved.
- Transfer matcha mixture to a large pitcher and add in the lime juice, lime slices, grapes, apple slices, cucumber slices, and half the mint.
- Pour white wine into the pitcher and transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add a handful of ice and the sparkling soda.
- Use the remaining mint to garnish glasses when serving.
Recipe and image from https://www.vegetarianventures.com/green-matcha-sangria/