Popcorn is already a great healthy snack, but when matcha is added the health benefits begin to grow! Jammed packed with antioxidants from the matcha, this popcorn will both taste good and leave you feeling good.
1½ tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup organic popcorn kernels
1 to 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
Sea salt to taste
- Add coconut oil to large pot and heat over medium heat until coconut oil is completely melted. Add a few kernels to the pot — when they pop, your oil is hot and ready.
- Add remaining kernels to pot and cover. Gently shake the pot while the kernels pop.
- Once all the kernels have popped, remove from heat and pour into a large paper bag.
- Add matcha powder to bag and shake, shake, shake!
- Pour popcorn into bowl and season with salt to taste.
- Get your snack on.
Recipe and image from https://blog.honestbeauty.com/matcha-green-tea-popcorn/