This little cookies will bring a smile to anybody's face! They're so much fun to make and (almost) too cute to eat!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Matcha
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and matcha
- Add flour and mix well.
- Take ¾ of cookie dough and form into balls on baking sheet approximately 2-3 inches apart.
- Use a fork and gently press onto cookie dough diagonally left and right.
- Take remaining ¼ cookie dough and roll small balls to form arms, legs and heads.
- Take a toothpick to make eyes on all turtle heads.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (150ºC) and bake for 10-12 min or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Recipe and image from https://www.aiya-america.com/matcha-turtle-cookies.html