Time: About 15 minutes, with cooking time.
Makes 10-12 Pancakes
2 Eggs beaten
2 Cups All-purpose Flour (you can substitute for coconut flour)
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Organic Culinary Matcha
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1-1/2 Cups Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
1/2 Cup Organic Cocoa Nibs
1. Within a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and matcha.
2. Add the eggs, milk and butter until combined.
Begin heating your pan or skillet with a little bit of butter so the ingredients won't stick
3. Pour in the ingredients to the size of the pancakes that you want to make
4. Add the chocolate chips to the mix after it has begun cooking on the pan or skillet
5. Cook until the bubbles start to appear and then flip with a spatula until they solidify
6. Once the pancakes have turned into a darker shade of green/brown, take them off the skillet or pan and serve