- ¼ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ frozen or fresh banana
- ¼ cup peaches or mango
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa content) or raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 cup of milk (unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or regular low fat milk)
- optional: cacao nibs for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Garnish with cacao nibs.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was submitted to us by Jenny Travens. Thank you Jenny.
A little about Jenny Travens
Jenny Travens is a chief editor and a wellness coach and fitness blogger for http://www.superfoodliving.com. She loves to share her knowledge about the different ways of staying fit and healthy and helps people to conquer over health related issues and maintain their fitness regime.
With over 10 years of experience, Jenny is uniquely qualified, and understands each individual’s goals, and needs. She can simply provide important nutritional information or even give you a more detailed, supportive, skills-based approach to changing your diet and eating habits.
Social Media links: