Matcha & Strawberry Fudge:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 11 oz white chocolate
- 7 oz (1 jar) marshmallow creme
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp strawberry gelatin mix
1. Line a 9×13 inch-baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter in the sugar, heavy cream, and salt. Bring to a boil and cook for five minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate and marshmallow creme, until mixture in completely smooth.
3. Pour half of the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the matcha powder. Evenly spread the matcha mixture on the bottom of the parchment-lined baking dish.
4. Stir in the strawberry gelatin to the remaining white chocolate mixture in the saucepan. Pour the strawberry mixture over the matcha mixture in the dish, spreading evenly.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.
Great recipe, thank you Reece and The Baking Robot :)